CHEESY CRAB POPPERS

I made these Cheesy Crab Poppers on a whim a few days ago because they are really quite easy, but I never had any intention of sharing them with you this quickly, mainly because I don’t usually rush to put up recipes.  (I have a little back log and I try to go in order).  That being said, after I took one bite of a crabby, cheesy, cornbread-y ball, I knew I had to get into the spirit of Christmas and give the gift of tastiness to all of my friends immediately.


INGREDIENTS
1 package (~10 oz) of lump crab meat
1 box of Jiffy cornmuffin mix
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 large egg
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons sugar
Pinch of salt
Canola oil, for frying

INSTRUCTIONS
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Roll the mixture into balls, just slightly smaller than the size of golf balls. Set on parchment paper or a baking sheet.
In a large, high walled pot or a wok, heat oil over medium-high. You want to make sure there is enough oil to cover 2/3 of the crab balls.

Full Reading: https://hostthetoast.com/cheesy-crab-poppers/

close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==