HUMMUS AND AVOCADO TOAST


Lately I’ve been diggin’ this vegan Hummus and Avocado Toast as a super simple lunch, breakfast or snack. It’s quick, easy and can be ready in under 10 minutes!



INGREDIENTS
HUMMUS AND AVOCADO TOAST
2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus, divided
1 organic ripe avocado
Organic tomato slices

SEASON TO TASTE WITH:
Himalayan pink salt
Fresh ground black pepper
Cayenne pepper, optional

INSTRUCTIONS
Toast your bread to desired brownness. I like my toast slightly darker, so I set the toaster to medium/dark.
Once the toast is done, let it cool a few minutes.
Place about 3 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus on each piece of toast. I like a little heat, so at this point I'll sprinkle cayenne on the hummus, but it's completely optional.

Full Reading: https://www.whereyougetyourprotein.com/hummus-avocado-toast/
close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==