No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake


I think I have mentioned before that I’m one of those folks that always has to have dessert after supper – always. It can be a cookie, some fruit, or even a little bit of chocolate. But I just need to end my meal with some sort of sweetness. So I like to have a few super easy dessert recipes up my sleeve to make during the week. Things that only take minutes to make but will hit that after-dinner sweet spot. I started making this particular dessert when Gene and I were first married. I wasn’t cooking or baking much back then. My Mom had sent me off with a few cookbooks. And in one of those cookbooks was a recipe for a no-bake cheesecake. Basic, easy and hard for me to mess up. Graham cracker crust, a block of cream cheese, some sugar and a tub of Cool Whip.


Ingredients
1 premade chocolate pie crust
1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 8 oz tub whipped topping thawed
1 cup mini chocolate chips
chocolate syrup for serving (optional)

Instructions
Using a handheld electric mixer or your stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar.
Mix until smooth. It may take a few minutes to get all the lumps out.
If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides a time or two.
Add in whipped topping. Stir well to combine.

Full Reading: https://www.thecountrycook.net/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-no-bake

close
==[ Klik disini 2X ] [ Close ]==